1/22/08

22nd January

-Roars Sorry I felt like doing that. Omg omg omg. I'm so irritated today.. GAHHHH. I think I'm a fool. Always getting cheated out of money. 2 weeks ago, I loan my friend $30. But surprise surprise... she went MIA. Then this morning I shared cab with 2 people.. they promise to pay during first break in canteen but woohoo.. they've disappeared too. Oh well oh well. Money can always be earned back I guess. -sigh I'm feeling very low now. Maths' very boring and I'm irritated by this team-mate who keeps asking me to take his ppt- which is his friend's ppt. Whatever whatever. Skipped karate yesterday.. no mood to. Went to Botak Jones at AMK to have some Australian Ribeye Steak. Shared Gumbo soup and some salad with Sam and YanQin. They had fish and chips and Sam went for an interview. Once year 2 starts, I'll stop working at Botak Jones. My schedule will go back to Mon/Fri Karate, Sun Church and school and play in between. Ok. Time for me to emo again. Bye

No comments: